Attractive Investment Programs – which country should settle in?
Which country should settle in? In recent years, the trend of studying, working and living abroad has become more and more popular. Developed economy, mild climate, attractive welfare policies, these factors will help investors choose the best settlement destination for their families. Besides, settlement conditions also become easier when settling with Portico & Bridge.
Benefits when settling in other countries
Countries always offer excellent social benefits to attract investors. Here, investors and their families will enjoy specific policies and benefits exclusively for citizens.
Quality living environment
Most of the leading countries in terms of settlement have developed economies, high-level quality of life. Citizens of these countries enjoy very good social security benefits.
Here, citizens are always guaranteed the most stable and safe life. Living in a civilized, modern, innovative and open environment becomes easy these days.
If investors intend to settle down to send their children to study abroad, Europe and America are almost a perfect choice. In these countries, learning is almost completely free, only paying a small fee to maintain the facilities.
In particular, the quality of training in these two continents is extremely good and deeply applied in practice. The curriculum is always accompanied by extra-curricular activities and necessary skills.
Modern health policy
Currently, with the tense situation of the Covid-19 epidemic, most countries around the world have improved their health. Europe and America are highly regarded for their modern and excellent quality healthcare.
Here, there is a team of qualified and experienced doctors and nurses. The system of facilities, medical services, health care… are all very modern. The public hospitals here bring the most comfort to patients when receiving treatment.
Which country should settle in?
EB-5 US Immigration Program
Implement one of the following minimum investment options:
- $900,000 into Targeted Employment Areas or High Unemployment Areas;
- 1.8 million USD in projects outside the Target Employment Area;
- Create 10 jobs (directly or indirectly) for US citizens.
- The main applicant should reside in the United States for at least 6 months per year.
Investors can refer to the official information of the EB-5 Visa Program HERE
With the EB-5 Program officially returning to the $500,000 mark. The EB-5 program continues to be considered the safest way to get a US Green card. Above all, so that children can enjoy top education and investors can participate in the large business market.
Visa 188 investment visa program
188 visa program with an investment of 44.7 billion VND (2.5 million AUD). Investments must be maintained for 4 years. Investors residing in Australia for 2 out of 4 years when applying for permanent residence. Program 188 with easier conditions than other programs and investors are not tied to the business.
Conditions for participating in the program:
- Entrepreneurs with business or investment experience, high financial capacity
- Own and manage at least 10% of the company’s shares or manage a minimum investment of $1.5 million for 3 years
- Investors regularly receive interest every 6 months
The whole family can live and work in Australia
Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP)
Malta is a country with an open European immigration investment policy with many practical benefits. Green card benefits help more people become global citizens.
To be eligible to settle in Malta, investors must buy 300,000 EUR real estate in South Malta. Besides, maybe
- Buy 350,000 EUR in the remaining regions and contribute 28,000 EUR to the Government.
- Rent real estate from 10,000 EUR/year in South Malta. Or 12,000 EUR in the rest of the regions.
- Contribution to the Government 58,000 EUR. In addition, investors can participate in social insurance in Malta for members. Additional fee for parents, grandparents with documents: 7,500 EUR/person.
Official information about the Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP), please see HERE
In addition, at Portico & Bridge, we have direct support from Dr. Michaela Millo LL.B (Hons), M.Adv (Melit.). She is also a Doctor of Lawyers licensed by the Residency Malta Agency with AKM number AKM-MILLO-21 – allowing her to be a Lawyer to represent you at the Residency Malta Agency.
Portuguese Immigration Program (Golden Visa)
The Golden Visa program, introduced by the Portuguese government, is for non-EU citizens who want to apply for a permanent residence card by investment.
Invest in real estate with a minimum investment of 500,000 EUR. Also can invest capital and financial funds.
- Capital investment in Financial Funds, at least EUR 500,000 in shares of Real Estate Investment Funds.
- Besides investing EUR 350,000 in research activities and EUR 1,000,000 in shares of Portuguese companies.
See more HERE
To invest in the right direction and successfully, investors need to take the time to learn carefully about investment policies and programs in other countries. From there, make the best and most appropriate choice for yourself and your family.
Portico & Bridge is a leading immigration consulting group. With more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 reputable experts worldwide. For more information about the program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.