Canada settlement costs 2021 – Attractive investment option via SUV program
Canada settlement costs – Canada is always one of the top worth living countries in the world with highest quality of life. This can be both a heaven to reside in or to invest it. So how much does it cost to settle in Canada? What is the average cost of living in this land of maple leaf for the year 2021? Let’s get to know about it right now with Portico & Bridge.
QUALITY OF LIFE IN CANADA
According to the USNEW, Canada’s quality of life is extremely highly appraised on the chart. Apart from its thriving economy, this country is well-known for its welcoming policy on people from all around the world. With promising job opportunities, good healthcare service and advanced education system, Canada is undoubtedly the most favored destination for those looking for opportunities to reside in and work in.
Learn more about the key categories of Canada’s quality of life HERE
Besides, according to Good Country Index (most prestigious index of the world’s worth living countries), Canada has also proved itself as one of the best countries to live in with the ranking of 4th on the index of 149 countries.
Regarding unrivaled life in Canada, Portico & Bridge has lots of posts for your reference HERE
CANADA SETTLEMENT COSTS 2021
Being dubbed as the “heaven of settlement” makes Canada continuously one of the most popular destinations for settlement investors. Canada is the country where many people seek for opportunities to improve their quality of life as well as their career, either for the investors or their whole family. So how much does it cost to pursue Canada settlement?
Canada settlement by investment costs via Canada Star-up Visa program
Canada Start-up Visa is the program that is designed to encourage foreign investors to bring in innovative business ideas as well as establish their own business in Canada. Whereby, they are entitled to the rights of living and doing their business in Canada.
3 investment capitals available in the Canada Start-up Visa
- Venture Capital: guarantee an amount of 200,000 CAD into the project
- Angel Investor: Guarantee an amount of 75,000 CAD into the project
- Business Incubator: No guarantee amount is required, however, investor must agree to pay designated amount by the Business Incubator
For further information about this program, click HERE
CANADA SETTLEMENT COSTS – LONG-TERM INVESTMENT FOR FUTURE
In a short-term perspective, this can be a costly investment for investors to make. However, in a long-term perspective, Canada settlement is a massively profitable investment where wise investors are able to enjoy a great deal of benefits in return. Let’s discover these benefits with Portico & Bridge!
The program’s benefits:
Once successfully become Canada’s citizen or permanent resident, you will benefit from this country’s powerful passport and many others as follow:
- Receive Permanent Residence status for your whole family
- Apply for Canada citizenship and have dual citizenship
- Live in any province of Canada
- Work in the most ideal business environment: Canada’s economy is recognized as the best economy of the G7 and belongs to one of the top economy of the G20, according to Forbes
- Tax and business expenses are low and most competitive in the G7.
- Top quality of life: as stated by World Bank, Canada has the highest quality of life in the G20.
- Enjoy the Universal Health Care policies
- Children whose parents are Canada’s permanent residents are entitled to tuition-free education program from primary to high school, and pay the same amount of tuition as Canadian citizens do when entering higher education (1/3 that paid by overseas students) and can apply for tuition support program by the Government
- Enjoy the social security policies when retire (if citizen pay enough taxes by his or her retirement)
- Receive Canada Child Tax Benefits: a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help with the cost of raising children under 18 years of age.
- Can own any piece of real estate or property that is available for citizen ownership.
- Can enter exit Canada as many times as you wish without visa
Average per capita income in Canada
Canada is always one of the world’s 10 largest economies with its average per capita income being around 45.000 CAD. Depending on where you chose to reside in Canada, the salary rate may vary. However, this amount is enough for everyone to live a comfortable life in this country.
|Jobs||Average salary rate in Toronto||Average salary rate in Montreal|
|Cashier||CAD 22,747||CAD 22,180|
|Copywriter||CAD 49,303||CAD 46,084|
|Financial analyst||CAD 59,827||CAD 58,774|
|Graphic designer||CAD 45,069||CAD 39,985|
|Mobile app developer||CAD 64,988||CAD 60,482|
|Production manager||CAD 84,250||CAD 75,995|
|Receptionist||CAD 26,646||CAD 24,670|
|Software engineer||CAD 78,246||CAD 70,828|
|Teacher||CAD 73,292||CAD 50,000|
|Website developer||CAD 58,372||CAD 51,294|
For living expenses in Canada’s states/provinces, click HERE
Though being the second largest country in the world in terms of area, Canada’s population is just around 37 millions. As a result, the federal government as well as its provinces’ authorities implement favorable policies encouraging settlement via various settlement programs. Specifically, Canada aims to reach its goal of welcoming in immigration influx of over 1,2 million people from 2021 to 2023. This is the golden time for investors to make their settlement dream come true.
With Portico & Bridge, we guarantee that customer will be offered with the most reasonable and the best Canada settlement costs. For years, Portico & Bridge has been loyal to our three principles, which are Reliability, Transparency and Integrity. We are confident in our experience and professionalism in the field of immigration and settlement to be your most dependable companion on your journey to the final goal of achieving the powerful Canada’s passport.
For down to detailed consultation, contact Portico & Bridge
Call us at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.