Canadian Immigrant Investor Program – invest for your children’s future
Canadian Immigrant Investor Program is investing and living in one of the countries with a stable economy, leading social security system, and comprehensive education. Investing in Canada will help your children have a solid foundation, prepare for an open future.
What is the Canadian Immigrant Investor Program?
The Canadian Immigrant Investor Program is the Immigrant Program by Start-up a business, with the aim of encouraging foreign investors to develop a breakthrough business idea and establish a business in Canada, thus will be eligible to live and do business in Canada.
There are two main forms of investment in Canada: Provincial investment and Federal investment. The Start-up Visa Program is a program under the Canadian Immigration Agency, with a fast-processing time.
Benefits from the Canadian Immigrant Investor program
- Issuance of Permanent Residence (PR) to the applicants and their families
- Have the right to apply for Canadian citizenship and keep dual citizenship;
- Be able to live in any province of Canada;
- You can start your own company or business, or work at any company in Canada;
- To enjoy the policy of health care for the whole citizens;
- Children of Permanent Residents are entitled to free education from elementary to high school, and receive preferential when paying college and graduate tuition fees;
- Be able to possess real estate or any property that a Canadian citizen has a right to own;
- Receive social security benefits in retirement;
- Unlimited entry and exit to Canada and no visa required
Advantages of the program
- Fast processing time: only from 12 months to get Permanent Residence.
- No “temporary” or “conditional” visa/residency permit like many other programs.
- Ideal business environment: Canada has the best economy in the G7 area and among the best in the G20 area, according to Forbes magazine.
- Low tax rates and business costs, the most competitive in the G7 area.
- Top-quality of life: according to the World Bank, Canada is the country with the highest quality of life in the G20 area.
Conditions for participating in Canadian Immigrant Investor Program
- Start-up investment cost: 300,000 CAD;
- Applicant and family members have a good health record;
- Have a clean judicial record;
- Applicants must have completed at least the first year of College or University;
- Experience in any business field;
- Have a foreign language certificate: English: IELTS 5.0 or French: CLB 5;
- Have enough financial ability for the family to live in Canada (30,000 CAD/family of 4 people: father, mother and 2 children);
- Supported by a designated Start-up support organization;
Canadian Immigrant Investment Program brings many benefits to the investor themself. As well as providing a potential future for their future generations. Canada is a worthy place for investors’ children to study and develop comprehensively
Portico & Bridge is one of the leading immigration consulting groups. For more than 35 years, Portico & Bridge has always been based on the principles of “Trust, Transparency and Integrity”. Our team of more than 50 professionals in 7 countries around the world is happy to accompany our clients throughout the investment process of immigrating to Canada.
Portico & Bridge believes that every settlement decision comes from your child’s future. If you have chosen Canada as the destination of the future, then Portico & Bridge is one of the best places for investors to put your trust.
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.