CONDITIONS OF THE IMMIGRATION PROGRAM IN MALTA FOR THE BEST LIFE IN EUROPE
Conditions of the immigration program in Malta to become a global citizen around the world are increasingly interested. Invest in Maltese citizenship to gain more European citizenship. Known as a developed island country of Europe, Malta is the country with the most attractive European immigration investment policy, besides many practical benefits as well as helping many investors to become global citizens.
Benefits of settling in Malta and finding out about Malta residency conditions
Malta is covered in sunshine all year round. The atmosphere makes life less stressful in Malta compared to other parts of Europe. The pace of life here is usually slow and relaxed, suitable for those who want to escape from a busy life. The people here are very sociable and friendly. Maltese people are extremely kind and hospitable.
Top life and freedom to live
As a citizen of the Republic of Malta, investors will be able to visa-free travel to more than 180 countries. Besides, investors are free to move to the UK, EU and the US. In addition, when becoming a citizen of this country, investors can freely work in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
Moreover, investors can enjoy visa-free travel within the Schengen area. And the program allows permanent residency for the whole family of 4 generations.
Advanced health policy
The public hospital in Malta is large and clean, meeting international hospital standards. The system of facilities, medical services and health care are top-notch. The criteria of the public hospitals here are to bring the most comfort to the patients while being treated. Therefore, Malta deserves the 5th ranked medical position in the world.
Top education system
The Maltese education system is developed according to British standards. Therefore, the quality is very high, ensuring teaching in both English and Maltese. Maltese universities are large in size and equipped with many modern teaching facilities.
Education in Malta has grown tremendously. The Maltese government also implements tuition waiver policies from kindergarten to high school. Above all, students from grade 1 will go to school by free bus, kindergarten will be picked up. The percentage of students studying in Malta with graduate employment ranks first in the European Union (96.9%).
Conditions for settling in Malta
Investing in Malta is an open opportunity for investors to have a good life. In order to be able to settle down and naturalize in this country, the Maltese Government stipulates the settlement conditions must meet:
- Citizens who are not part of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- At least 18 years old, with a clean judicial record.
- Valid passport.
- Meet the investment requirements with a minimum investment budget of EUR 150,000 as of the main asset.
- Investors need to invest at least 5 years in real estate and contribute to the Government;
- After the 5th year, the investor must have a mandatory residential address.
Investors can refer HERE
Malta Immigration Program – Malta Permanent Residence (MPRP)
The whole family of 4 generations: spouse, children, parents, grandparents (of both husband and wife) can be granted a visa.
- The investor must be at least 18 years old
- Have a clean judicial record
- Meet the investment requirements with a budget to participate in the program, invest from €500,000 of which a minimum of €150,000 is the main asset. Investors need to invest at least 5 years in real estate and contribute to the Government.
Invest at least 5 years in real estate and contribute to the Government, specifically:
- Buy a property of EUR 300,000 in the South Malta/Gozo area or EUR 350,000 in the rest of the regions and contribute EUR 28,000 to the Government or,
- Rent property from 10,000 EUR/year in South Malta/Gozo area or 12,000 EUR in the rest areas and contribute EUR 58,000 to the Government.
In addition, at Portico & Bridge, we have direct support from Dr. Michaela Millo LL.B (Hons), M.Adv (Melit.) She is also a Doctor of Law issued AKM licensed by the Residency Malta Agency with the number AKM-MILLO-21 – allowing her to be an Attorney to represent you at the Residency Malta Agency
Investors can find out about the Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) HERE
Malta is an attractive and ideal settlement destination for investors. This place embraces great advantages and many choices for quality of life. In addition, Malta also implements many preferential policies on social security as well as health and education. Conditions for settling in Malta also become faster and more convenient with Portico & Bridge.
Portico & Bridge is a leading European immigration consulting group, with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 reputable professionals worldwide. For more information about Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP), please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us at 0909 898758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.