GREECE SETTLEMENT – VISA EXEMPTION FOR 180 COUNTRIES
Greece has long been valued as a country with a rich history and long civilizations through myths. Therefore, Greece is likened to the “cradle” of human civilization.
Besides, right from 2004, this country also joined the European Union and in turn joined other major organizations such as the Eurozone, the Schengen area.
Why should you settle in Greece?
Greece is also the intersection of countries in Europe, Asia and Africa. Specifically, Greece is only 1 to 4 hours away from major European cities, connecting with 39 major airports, including 15 international airports. The Greek passport is ranked as one of the world’s top tourist passports, allowing its holders to travel Visa-free to 180 countries and territories worldwide.
Because of such many advantages, Greece settlement is currently being a topic of great interest by many foreign investors.
Greece launches the Golden Visa program for investment settlement
In 2014, the Golden Visa program was issued by the Greek Government with many appealing policies to attract foreign investors to Greece.
Golden Visa is briefly understood as a long-term residence card in Greece, equivalent to Greek permanent residency. The benefits are the same as those of a permanent resident. With a Golden Visa, the whole investor’s family is free to live, open a business and their children have the opportunity to study in Greece.
Greek Golden Visa is a Greek immigration visa that the investor’s family will receive after about 3-6 months. After the visa expires, investors need to apply for a renewal. After 7 years of residency, the investor and his family can apply for Greek citizenship (European citizenship).
Benefits of participating in real estate investment in Greece and getting European citizenship
- Fast processing time, only 3 – 6 months
- Get permanent residence for the whole family, including 3 generations: applicant’s parents, applicant, and children (under 21 years old)
- Live and settle in Greece for a long time
- Time to enter the EU within 3 months
- Travel over 169 countries worldwide with Visa-free
- Have the opportunity to naturalize in Greece and become a European citizen
- No language test, no business requirement
- Free medical care and preferential tuition fees
Conditions for participating in Greece settlement program
- The applicant is not a citizen of the European Union and is over 18 years old.
- Invest at least EUR 250,000 in real estate.
- The investment must be maintained for the length of time that the permanent resident card is requested.
- The Greek Residence Card is renewed every 5 years as long as the property is still owned.
- The applicant has a clean judicial record and has health insurance.
Known as the emerald island, Greece is a country with long-term potential for economic development. With the medical, tourism, hotel and education sectors being extremely developed, Greece deserves to be invested and enhanced for the long term.
Portico & Bridge is a leading European immigration consultant, with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 professionals worldwide. For more information about the Greek investment program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.