MALTA IMMIGRATION – MPRP PROGRAM 2021
Malta immigration is one of the most popular topics today. Located 93 km south of the Italian island of Sicily, Malta is a beautiful island nation of the Southern European Sea. Thanks to its special geographical location and potential for development, Malta is attracting more and more investors to live and immigrate to Malta.
Reasons to choose to immigrate to Malta
- Malta is a safe and stable country.
- Friendly people, diverse cultures
- British standard education system
- The healthcare system is in the top 5 in the world.
- The main language in Malta is English
- Passport allows travel to more than 166 countries with visa-free access including the EU, USA, Canada.
- Have the right to live, work and study in the 28 member countries of the European Union (EU)
Malta immigration by Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) 2021
Among Malta immigration pathways, the Malta Permanent Residency Program (MPRP) 2021 is considered one of the simplest and most flexible ways for investors to immigrate to Malta.
The MPRP is a simple investment residency program, based on investments in property and government contributions. With a commitment of a processing time of about 6 months from the time of submission of a complete application, the program brings a lot of value to investors wishing to settle in Malta.
The advantage of the MPRP program is that investors can obtain permanent residency after 5 years and freely travel without a visa throughout the Schengen countries for up to 90 days out of 180 days. The program also opens the opportunity to settle in Malta for up to four generations, including grandparents, parents, spouses, and children of the applicant.
The conditions of the MPRP program 2021
- Applicant must be 18 years old and above older and have a clean judicial record
- Have total assets of not less than 500,000 EUR, of which a minimum of 150,000 EUR must be financial assets
- Must maintain minimum investment for 5 years;
- Buy health insurance in Malta for the whole family
A set of documents to participate in the MPRP program includes:
- Applicant (investor);
- The applicant’s legal spouse;
- The applicant’s children (no age limit);
- Applicant’s parents and parents of applicant’s spouse (no age limit)
- Applicant’s grandparents and grandparents of applicant’s spouse (no age limit).
Requirements of the MPRP Program 2021
- Real estate investment maintained for 5 years in 1 of 2 forms:
Buy real estate 300,000 – 350,000 EUR
OR annual rent for 5 years: 10,000 – 12,000 EUR/year
- Donate to the government 28,000 EUR (If you choose to buy real estate)
Or 58,000 EUR (If you choose to rent a property)
And 7,500 for each grandparent/parent of both parties
- Processing time: 6 months
The advantages of the MPRP program 2021 – Malta immigration
- Simple application procedure
- Processing time is about 6 months, much faster than other programs.
- Does not require investors to reside in Malta
- There is no requirement for age, qualifications, work experience or business management.
- Only make investment after the application is approved, so it is absolutely safe for investors
- Low tax policy with many incentives. Malta does not tax global income.
Official information of the Maltese government about the MPRP 2021 program, investors can see HERE.
For more information on Malta immigration or other investment immigration opportunities, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support. Our team of more than 50 professionals worldwide is happy to assist you. Call us now at 0909.898.758
At Portico & Bridge, “Your Children, We Care”