Malta Permanent Residence Program – Get European visa within 6 months
Malta is a developing country with many advantages in tourism, culture and society. As a member of all four major organizations in the world: the Commonwealth, the Schengen Area, the European Union (EU) and the Eurozone, Malta promises to be a potential country for long-term development investment. Malta Permanent Residence Program also atract a lot of investors in the world.
1.Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP)
Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) is considered one of the simplest and most flexible Malta immigration programs available to investors.
The Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) is the most feasible and effective way for four-generation families to gain permanent residency in Malta and freedom of movement and residency in Europe in just 6 – 8 months.
The advantages of Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) 2021:
- The right to settle, live and permanently reside in Malta.
- To participate in investing in the real estate market of Malta.
- Free visa-free travel throughout the Schengen countries up to 90 days in 180 days.
- The opportunity to settle down for four generations, including the applicant’s spouse, their children and grandparents, parents of both of the applicant and applicant’s spouse.
The main conditions of Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) 2021
The applicant must be 18 years old and above having a clean judicial record;
- Proof of a stable and regular source of income;
- Have total assets of not less than 500,000 euros, of which a minimum of 150,000 euros must be financial assets;
- Not currently benefiting from other Maltese schemes;
- Does not pose a security threat;
Key requirements of the MPRP 2021
Investors need to make 1 of 2 options:
- Choose to buy real estate: Minimum 300,000 euros (south of Malta/Gozo island) – 350,000 euros (north of Malta); Government donation 28,000 euros.
- Choose to rent real estate: Minimum 10,000 euros/year (south of Malta/Gozo island) – 12,000 euros/year (north of Malta); Government donation of 58,000 euros.
Maintain investment in real estate for a minimum of 5 years; After the 5th year, the investor must have a mandatory residential address.
In addition, the investor needs to pay the following expenses:
- Payment of non-refundable administrative fees: 40,000 euros;
- Donations to NGOs: 2,000 euros;
- Each grandparent/parent/child of both parties: 7,500 euros;
- Buy health insurance in Malta for the whole family;
(*) Official information of the Malta Immigration Authority (RMA) about the Malta Permanent Residence Programme (MPRP), please see HERE
(*) Official information of Portico & Bridge’s Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP), Investors can see HERE
At Portico & Bridge, we have direct support from Dr. Michaela Millo LL.B (Hons), M.Adv (Melit.) is a Maltese Doctor of Laws with many years of experience in the legal consulting field of Malta Immigrant Investor Programs (citizenship and permanent residency).
She is also a Doctor of Lawyers licensed by the Residency Malta Agency with the number AKM-MILLO-21 – allowing her to represent you as a Lawyer at the Residency Malta Agency.
Considered as a gateway to Europe, the Malta Permanent Residence Program MPRP is one of the attractive Malta immigration programs to help investors have a convenient and comfortable life.
Portico & Bridge is a leading European immigration consulting group, with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 professionals worldwide.
For more information about the Malta immigration program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.