Time is running out! Only two months left for the last available slots in the Portugal Golden Visa program
The program will officially come to an end
Following recent speculations about the closure of Portugal Golden visa program, on February 16th, 2023, Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa proposed to end the Golden visa program. These proposals will be discussed on March 16th, 2023, and then submitted to the President for approval.
Therefore, investors considering participating in this program, need to act quickly. Don’t miss the opportunity to gain European Residency through one of the most attractive and successful European Golden Visas programs.
Government announce end of Portugal Golden visa on Feb 16, 2023
About the Portugal Golden Visa Program
The program was launched in 2012 as an effort to strengthen the country’s financial potential. Since then, the program has generated more than 6.8 billion euros for Portugal. Some of the special benefits of the program include:
- Low minimum investment of just €280.000
- Eligibility to live, work and study in Portugal.
- Visa free travel throughout the EU Schengen zone.
- Ability to apply for Portuguese citizenship after five years
- Minimum stay requirement of just 14 days every two years
- No tax on worldwide income
- Option for Non-Habitual Tax Residency (NHR)
The Golden visa program in Portugal provides many benefits to investors
Why do many investors choose the Portugal Golden Visa program?
Portugal is located in the southwestern part of Europe, adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean to the west and south, and bordered by Spain to the east and north. Portugal possesses beautiful beaches and a mild climate all year round.
Most investors choose it for the following reasons:
- The opportunity to settle and work in Portugal, a country with high standards in education and healthcare.
- The investment requirement is relatively low compared to many other programs in the EU.
- The program is considered stable and reliable.
- Portugal is a country with a developed economy and a business-friendly environment.
- Portugal is a country with a developed culture and tourism, with many famous tourist destinations such as Lisbon, Porto, Algarve, Madeira, and Azores.
For detailed advice, investors can contact us directly through our hotline: +84 909.898.758.