SETTLE IN CYPRUS – GET PERMANENT RESIDENCY AFTER 3 MONTHS
Settle in Cyprus – The Republic of Cyprus (Cyprus) is an island country located in the Mediterranean region. This is the convergence of 3 continents: Asia, Europe, Africa, creating a very unique cultural interference. Therefore, service industries such as tourism and hotels here are very developed. After 20 years of strong breakthroughs, Cyprus has become one of the most financially and commercially stable countries in the region. Therefore, settling in Cyprus is an ideal choice for investors to live long-term.
Why settle in Cyprus?
Since 2004, Cyprus has been admitted to the European Union (EU) and is a member with a stable economic and social development of the EU. In 2008, Cyprus became an official member of the Eurozone. In addition, Cyprus is also in the process of joining the Schengen area (European free movement area).
Known as “Europe’s most livable country”, Cyprus is always a promising place to attract tourists and residents. Cyprus is also ranked 5th in the list of the best places to live in the world according to the international life survey (reported by Knight Frank, the world’s leading independent real estate consultant).
Get a permanent green card in Cyprus
The Cyprus Investment Immigration Program was issued by the Government in April 2013. This program grants the guaranteed permanent residency to non-European citizenship if investors invest in real estate and assure to remain this investment worth €300,000
The time to receive a green card through the Cyprus immigration program is real quick, only 3-4 months after investing in real estate in Cyprus. The immigrant green card given to the investor will be valid forever.
The program to receive a permanent green card in Cyprus gives investors and 3 generations of family an indefinite residency, permanent real estate ownership, the right to live and study in public schools free from level 1 to level 3.
Benefits of the green card investment program in Cyprus.
- The entire family receives a permanent resident (PR) card, which may include a spouse and eligible children;
- A permanent residence card is issued within 2-3 months after application, valid for life, and does not need to be renewed;
- After 7 years of immigration, investors and their families can apply for Cypriot citizenship;
- Easy to travel within the EU;
- Have the right to establish a business and do business in Cyprus with very low preferential tax rates (12.5%);
- No personal income tax if living in Cyprus for less than 183 days/year;
- Advanced education according to British standards, free public school until the age of 16;
- Excellent health care system according to European standards;
- The right to establish a business and business with excellent tax incentives in Cyprus.
Conditions for participating in Cyprus immigration
- Invest in one or more properties in Cyprus with a total value of 300,000 Euros.
- Clean judicial record.
- Deposit 30,000 Euros at the bank for 3 years (after 3 years, you will get both of your deposit and interest back).
- No proof of money is required, just proof of income outside Cyprus of 30,000 EURO. Or more from any source (salaries, dividends, rent, interest..)
- No travel to Cyprus requirement before applying.
- Parents of both applicants and their spouses may be included in the application.
Conclusion – Settle in Cyprus
Cyprus is one of the most developed economies in Europe. Along with the hot and humid climate and the strong development of the tourism and hotel industries, Cyprus is attracting many foreign investors, especially those who want to have a long-term residence and get a European green card.
Portico & Bridge is a leading European immigration consultant, with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 professionals worldwide. For more information about the Cyprus investment program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.