THE ROADMAP TO GET EB-5 US CITIZENSHIP WITH THE INVESTMENT OF $500,000
With the goal of promoting economic activity and creating jobs in the US, the US government implements the EB-5 US Citizenship Program. From the investment, qualified EB-5 immigrant investors will receive permanent residency. Besides that, they will be legally settled and received full benefits here.
Program to receive US Citizenship EB-5 with an investment of 500,000 USD
On June 22, 2021, the US Federal Court ruled: The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) appointed the former Director of DHS (under President Trump) wrongly. One of the invalidated laws was an increase in the EB-5 investment requirement from $500,000 to $900,000. This means that investors can invest in the EB-5 program in the amount of $500,000.
Implementation of the EB-5 immigration application is now only 3-4 years (instead of 5-7 years as before). This is an opportunity for investors to obtain US citizenship for the whole family in a short time and at a reasonable cost.
Benefits of getting US citizenship EB-5
In the United States, the interests of citizens are always a top priority. Investors are always guaranteed excellent quality of life and many development opportunities are opened.
Freedom to live and work
When possessing the most powerful passport in the world, investors are free to travel and visa-free to 170 countries around the world.
The US economy creates many favorable conditions for development and the business environment. The government always encourages foreign investors to come here to invest and develop. Above all, the US also applies a multitude of support policies for businesses when investors open a business in this country.
Medical development has made great progress
The United States is a gathering place of advanced medical methods, leading experts as well as the best health care services. To enjoy U.S. medical benefits, U.S. citizens often purchase health insurance to access quality care at a reasonable cost.
The United States is one of the world’s leading educational powers. According to the report, up to 8/10 best universities in the world are in the US. Not only universities but there are also 73/100 of the top private high schools in the world.
Children can attend public schools for free until the end of high school. Studying at university is only a-third of the cost of international students. Above all, job opportunities are not limited thanks to an American university degree.
The process to get EB-5 Visa with an investment of $500,000
Main conditions for US EB-5 naturalization
Getting an EB-5 Visa is an opportunity for investors to have a good life. However, in order to have a perfect life in the US, it is necessary to meet the immigration conditions.
– Meet the conditions for continuous residence in the US: Permanent resident for at least 5 years before the date of application;
– Satisfy the number of days of presence: Be present in the US for at least 6 months per year for the 5 years prior to the date of application;
– Meet the English proficiency requirements: be able to read, write and speak basic English;
– Have a clean judicial record;
– Understand and accept the principles of the US Constitution.
US EB-5 Citizenship Process
The application process consists of 10 steps:
– Appraisal of documents
– Sign a service contract and choose an appropriate investment plan
– Make investment
– Prepare and submit the I-526 form
– Get approval results
– Become a permanent resident and receive a 10-year permanent residence card
– Submit the I-829 file to cancel the conditions on the green card
– Make commitments within the two-year term of the conditional green card
– Come to the US to receive a conditional green card
– Wait for the interview and receive the US immigration visa
After obtaining US EB-5 citizenship, investors will not need to worry about the conditions for maintaining citizenship. Investors and their families will be free to live, study and work. Along with that will enjoy full benefits of health, education, … like US citizens.
Portico & Bridge is a leading immigration consultant with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 professionals worldwide. For more information about the EB-5 US citizenship program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed assistance.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.