THE SAFEST AND FASTEST PROGRAM TO SETTLEMENT IN EUROPE TODAY
Settlement in Europe – Besides the foreign settlement programs, the European settlement program is a popular choice today. In addition to the diversified investment level, the application processing time is fast and oriented towards European citizenship. Moreover, another outstanding advantage that attracts investors is the flexible and secure application process.
Benefits of the European immigration program
Europe has an outstandingly developed economy, Europe is a priority place and always puts the interests of its citizens first. This place offers excellent social security policies, thus investors will enjoy extremely attractive policies and benefits. That were the reason why Settlement in Europe becoming the most attractive program with investors in the world.
Freedom to move and work in Europe
When participating in the European settlement program, investors will be more convenient in moving to EU countries. Up to now, there are about 26 countries in Europe that have signed the Schengen agreement. Therefore, traveling to countries within the Schengen area will be more convenient and easy.
Settlement in Europe, investors will have the opportunity to enter the countries of the same bloc as well as being given priority to exit in the US, Canada and Japan. In addition, when investing in Malta Permanent Residence Programme (MPRP), investors can freely work in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
Bustling and top-quality living environment
In Europe, investors will be surprised by the strong development of science and technology. Europe is one of the leading economic and financial centers in the world. All European countries have developed economies. Quality of life is also at a high level facilitate European citizens to enjoy a very good social security regime.
When participating in the European program, investors also receive greatly attractive tax incentives. Real estate resources in Europe are fertile, opening up many investment opportunities for investors.
Advanced education and health policy
If investors intend to settle down to send their children to study abroad, Europe is almost a perfect choice. Here, learning is almost completely free, only paying a small fee to maintain the facilities. In particular, the quality of training in Europe is remarkably good and deeply applied in practice. Study programs in Europe always come with extra-curricular activities and necessary skills.
Europe is highly regarded for its modern and excellent quality healthcare. Here, there is a team of qualified and experienced doctors and nurses. The system of facilities, medical services, health care… are all very modern. The public hospitals here bring the most comfort to patients when receiving treatment.
Conditions to participate in the European Immigration Program
Settlement in Europe is an opportunity for investors to have a good life. To be able to settle and naturalize in a European country, the Governments of the countries that regulate the conditions for European settlement program:
– Over 18 years old
– Have a non-European Union (EU, EEA, Switzerland) citizenship
– Have a clean judicial record
– Maintain a permanent green card in a European country to settle down
– Proof of financial independence or current income
– Proof of having a place to live and work in a European country to settle down
Investors can refer HERE
Malta Permanent Residence Programme (MPRP)
Benefits of the program
– Freedom to travel in Malta and within the Eurozone;
– Free use of public health services;
– Children are exempted from tuition at public schools from primary to high school, enjoying the same university tuition fees as local citizens;
– Settlement in Malta for 4 generations;
– Passport allows visa-free travel to 166 countries
Requirements of the program
Invest at least 5 years in real estate and contribute to the Government, specifically:
– Buy a property of EUR 300,000 in the South Malta/Gozo region or EUR 350,000 in the rest of the region and contribute EUR 28,000 to the Government or,
– Rent real estate from 10,000 EUR/year in South Malta/Gozo area or 12,000 EUR in the rest areas and contribute to the Government 58,000 EUR
Official information about the Malta Permanent Residence Programme (MPRP), investors can see more HERE.
Portuguese Immigrant Investor Program (Golden Visa)
Benefits of the program
The Golden Visa program, introduced by the Portuguese government, is for non-EU citizens who want to apply for a permanent residence card by investment.
Accordingly, investors will enjoy the following benefits:
– Immigration, live, work as well as enjoy social benefits like local citizens.
– Free movement within the Eurozone without a visa.
– Preferential tax policy.
– Get permanent residency for 3 generations of the family.
Golden Visa program’s conditions:
– Be a non-EU citizen from the age of 18
– Have a clean judicial record.
– Have health insurance.
– Invest in one or more new properties worth €500,000 and maintain for 5 years, or invest in old property (over 30 years old, located in a priority area) worth €350,000 and maintain for 5 years.
– The applicant must come to Portugal for a mandatory stay of 07 days in the first year and 14 days every 2 subsequent years.
Official information about the Portuguese Immigration Program (Golden Visa) you can see HERE.
Cyprus Permanent Residence Program
Cyprus is one of the most developed economies in Europe that attracts many foreign investors because it not only offers great social welfare policies but also provides excellent health and education policies.
– Invest in one or more real estate in Cyprus with a total value of 300,000 EUR.
– Have a clean judicial record.
– Deposit 30,000 EUR at the bank for 3 years (after 3 years, you will get the initial capital and interest back).
– No proof of origin capital requirement, only proof of income outside Cyprus of 30,000 EUR or more from any source (salaries, dividends, rent, interest ..)
– Do not need to travel to Cyprus before applying.
– Parents of both the applicant and their spouse can be accompanied in the application.
Official information about the Cyprus Permanent Residence program, investors can see HERE.
When participating in the European program, investors will enjoy extremely preferential policies only for local residents. A healthy living environment, good quality of life, guaranteed political security, low costs, etc… are the reasons why investors choose Settlement in Europe program.
Portico & Bridge is a leading European immigration consulting group, with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 professionals worldwide. For more information about the program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.