VIETNAMESE RESIDING OVERSEAS – 2021 TOP TREND
Vietnamese residing overseas. The advancement in quality of life along with better financial sources stimulates a great number of demands for seeking opportunities to improve life and develop oneself. Residing overseas has been top sough-after trends during the past few years which works as a method of investing for future. Let’s take a closer look into this trend with Portico & Bridge through this post!
WHO ARE OVERSEAS VIETNAMESE?
Overseas Vietnamese are: those who are Vietnamese citizens or of Vietnamese descent residing or permanently residing overseas.
Immigrants of Vietnamese descent: are the Vietnamese ones who used to have Vietnamese citizenship which was decided on the basis of blood relation and their children, grandchildren residing or permanently residing overseas.
Necessary documents for Vietnamese citizenship evidence include: birth certificate, parents’ citizenship evidence (for those who are non-Vietnamese citizens), identification card, Vietnamese passport, certification of child adoption, etc.
OVERSEAS VIETNAMESE AND DUAL CITIZENSHIP
When residing in a country, should the applicant meets all the eligibilities given by that country, he or she is absolutely eligible for its citizenship status application. However, dual citizenship allowance does not apply to all countries. Some countries demand its citizenship applicants to renounce their current nationality before they receive its citizenship status.
Learn more about countries that allow and don’t allow dual citizenship HERE
Benefits of dual citizenship:
- Be entitled to all the rights and benefits regarding economy, politics. And social welfare offered by both two countries that they are citizen of.
- Enjoy international mobility: those who own two separate passports and depending the “power” each passport contains are able to extend their travel rights significantly.
- Seize better business opportunities: second citizenship brings in more business opportunities. And more business contracts for its holder, in case of original passport having limited power as opposed to the second one.
- Maximize tax benefits: Some particular legal areas apply tax policies with favorable treatments for entrepreneurs to enjoy. Get insurance for your future: Getting another citizenship in a stable country makes you feel more secured.
- In case of apocalypse regarding society, politics or economy taking place in the country you are staying, you will still have another place to move to.
- Improve your quality of life: Depending on which country’s passport you possess, you and your family are entitled to approach its education and healthcare systems that are of world class along with benefits of other aspects.
- Dual citizenship opens up to opportunities where families are able to unlock their potentials in a different country.
Learn more HERE
WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE LARGEST VIETNAMESE DIASPORA? Vietnamese residing overseas
As per statistical reports, Australia settlement by investment program is the most favoured program by Vietnamese. Visa 188 program registers a great number of Vietnamese involving in Australian citizenship application (the second largest after China). Therefore, the Vietnamese diaspora in Australia has grown very strong and tight.
Australia is a popular choice by Vietnamese students as well. There currently are 22.826 Vietnamese students following Australia higher education courses. (VN has the 5th ranking on the index of countries having the most students studying in Australia – 2018).
Why is Australia a favorite place for Vietnamese to settle by investment? You can learn about it HERE
AUSTRALIA SETTLEMENT BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMS
Visa 188 programs offers 3 investment options as following: .
- Business Innovation and Investment – Visa 188A: Visa 188 is for investors who are able to run their own business in Australia. Those who wish to set up and operate their business during their stay in Australia are eligible for this program.
- Business Visa – Visa 188B: All the investments regarding Visa-188B must be legally purchased. And applicant must move to Australia within 2 years on receiving his or her visa.
- Business SIV Visa – Visa 188C: This visa program is designed for investors who invest in designated funds by the Australia’s Government with an investment amount of 5 million AUD at minimum.
Learn more about these programs HERE
CONCLUSION – Vietnamese residing overseas
The ability of controlling future makes a man a successful one. We were given no options on where to be born, however, we can choose a place to live, to develop and work of our own free will. For example, moving abroad to a better country that offers you.
And your children opportunities to become global citizens and benefit from excellent quality of life is a life-changing idea.
Portico & Bridge is among the top corporations in Europe that provide immigration and settlement consulting services. With over 35 years of experience in the field. We have a team of over 50 experts that is ready and willing to help you out on your every stage of pursuing the settlement dream. Contact us now to learn more about available settlement by investment programs.
Call us at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.