PORTUGAL – THE HOTTEST IMMIGRATION PROGRAM 2021
After more than a year of fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, Portugal is gradually reviving. The country has opened up its economy thanks to a large-scale vaccination strategy. This lights up the hope of economic recovery and relaxation of immigration programs here. Besides, now is the “golden time” to choose the ideal place to settle down for you and your family.
Benefits when participating in Portuguese immigration program
Europe has gradually eased and recovered its economy after the COVID-19 pandemic with the implementation of many policies to open borders between countries to promote the economy and restore citizens’ rights. Life in Portugal is almost back to normal. Portugal is ready to welcome visitors and investors to settle down.
The best quality of life in the world
Investors with Portuguese citizenship will live in a modern and developed economy. The Portuguese economic growth over the past few years is attracting many domestic and international investors.
Portugal is like a gateway to the vast European market. A vibrant and potential market with 500 million consumers. As a result, investors have great opportunities to develop their businesses.
Possessing Portuguese citizenship, investors have the opportunity to have access to a comprehensive education system. In Portugal, there are many international schools with high-quality training with advanced facilities. Education from primary to secondary school is free for all Portuguese permanent residents and citizens.
Portuguese health ranked 12th in the health care system voted by the World Health Organization. Portugal is also the 10th country in the world for the percentage of women with a long life expectancy.
The healthcare services in Portugal are very advanced and developed along with a team of Portuguese medical staff with high professional qualifications.
Conditions for Portugal immigration program
Portuguese settlement is an opportunity for investors to have a good life. To be able to settle and naturalize in Portugal, the Portuguese Government stipulates the conditions for Portuguese immigration to meet:
- The age of 18 and above
- Have a non – European Union (EU, EEA, Switzerland) nationality
- Have a clean judicial record
- Maintain a permanent green card in Portugal for at least 5 years
- Proof of financial independence or current income
- Proof of having a place to live and work in Portugal
- Reside in Portugal for a minimum of 07 days in the first year and not less than 14 days for each subsequent two-year period.
Portugal Immigration Program (Golden Visa)
The Golden Visa – Portugal immigration program is considered the hottest immigration program in 2021, which provides the simplest and shortest path to settle down.
This program is for foreign investors to obtain European residence and opens the door to Portuguese settlement.
Real estate investment:
- New real estate: Minimum investment of 500,000 EUR
- Real estate from 30 years old or urban regeneration areas: Minimum investment of EUR 350,000 in the first-class urban areas and a minimum of EUR 280,000 in remaining areas
Capital investment in financial funds, at least:
- 500,000 EUR in shares of Real Estate Investment Funds or Venture Capital Funds
- 250,000 EUR on art or refurbishment, reproduction of national heritages
- 350,000 EUR in research activities
- 1,000,000 EUR in shares of Portuguese companies
Golden Visa is the most attractive immigration program for investors in the world. The Golden Visa Portugal Investor Program allows investors and their families with non-EU citizenship to receive a permanent Portuguese residence card.
Investors looking for a place to settle down for their family should not ignore Portugal. This country is one of the most beautiful places in the world. In addition, this place implements welfare and welfare support policies for foreign citizens.
Portico & Bridge is a leading immigration consultant, with more than 35 years of experience and a team of more than 50 professionals worldwide. For more information about the Portuguese Immigration program, please contact Portico & Bridge for detailed support.
Call us now at 0909.898.758
At PORTICO & BRIDGE, “Your Children, We Care”.